· Ideal for finance, accounting, economics, investment, statistics, and other business classes
· Permitted for use on the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exam
· 10-digit display, 10-number memory
· Standard capabilities include time-value-of-money, accrued interest, amortization, cost-sell-margin, and depreciation
· Special features include: Net Future Value (NFV), Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR), Modified Duration, Payback, Discount Payback
· Rugged brushed metal exterior
· Easy-to-read display with high-quality, firm-touch keypad
· No-slide rubber feet, plus black, leather-like protective case
The BA II plus Professional calculator features all the great features of its predecessor while packing in even more time-saving functions to make short work of complex equations.
It's an ideal choice for entry level and advanced finance, accounting, economics, investment, statistics, and other business classes.
It's also a great choice to bring to the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exam. Along with the standard capabilities of time-value-of-money, accrued interest, amortization,
Cost-sell-margin, and depreciation calculations, users can calculate more advanced business and finance related issues. It will handle net future value (NFV),
Modified internal rate of return (MIRR), modified duration, payback, discount payback, and more. Its rugged metal exterior,
Firm-touch keypad and anti-slip rubber feet make it ideal for anyone in accounting, economics, investing, statistics, And related businesses. It also comes with a black protective case.