The Milwaukee 3107-6 1/2 in. Heavy Right-Angle Drill Kit is the perfect kit for stud and joist drilling – and a host of other applications. With a powerful Milwaukee-built motor and right angle drive head, the 1/2 in. D-Handle Right Angle Drill is flexible enough to handle a variety of applications. The powerful 7-amp motor delivers 0-500 RPM, so when combined with the two-speed head; you get 0-335 RPM on the low setting and 0-750 RPM on high. Helical-cut, heat treated gears deliver quiet performance and extended tool life with wood, metal, plastics and composites. The drill’s head and handle swivel 360 degree, and there’s a side handle for a secure grip and comfortable, controlled operation. The QUIK-LOK cord detaches easily for storage or service replacement. This 1/2 in. D-handle Right Angle Drill comes in an impact-resistant carrying case, with a 9/16 in. open-end wrench and 3/16 in. socket wrench. This kit comes with an open-end wrench, 3/16 in. socket wrench, chuck-remover bar, side handle and an impact-resistant carrying case.
- Powerful 7-Amp motor: delivers trigger speed control in two ranges – 0-335/0-750 RPM plus reverse
- The Milwaukee 3107-6 1/2 in. keyed chuck handles up to a 4-5/8 in. self-feed bit
- Torque: Offers1/2 in. capacity in steel
- Reverse operation for added functionality of the Milwaukee 3107-6
- Head and handle swivel 360 degrees and can be locked tight in position
- Helical cut, heat-treated gears for durability
- The Milwaukee 3107-6 features a glass-reinforced nylon handle is sturdy
- Ball and roller bearings for added longevity of the Milwaukee 3107-6
- 8 ft. Cord
- Includes: (1) 3107-6 1/2 in. right-angle drill, (1) 3-16 in. socket wrench, (1) 9-16 in. open end wrench, (1) RAD assembly, (1) side handle, (1) carrying case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.