Ideal for finance professionals and students, the Texas Instruments BA II PLUS Calculator is and easy-to-use calculator that delivers powerful features. The BA II calculator helps with such items as cash-flow analysis and advanced statistics. This Texas Instruments calculator solves time-value-of-money calculations such as annuities, mortgages, leases, savings, and much more. Math functions of the BA II calculator include trigonometric calculations, natural logarithms, and powers.
Texas Instruments BA II PLUS Calculator:
- This Texas Instruments calculator is designed for finance professionals and students
- Displays 10 digits
- Solves time-value-of-money calculations such as annuities, mortgages, leases, savings
- Generates amortization schedules
- Performs cash-flow analysis for up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to 4-digit frequencies
- Computes NPV and IRR
- Choose from 2 day-count methods (actual/actual or 30/360) to calculate bond price or yield to maturity or to call
- 4 methods for calculating depreciation, book value, and remaining depreciable amount
- Math functions of the BA II calculator include trigonometric calculations, natural logarithms, and powers, plus breakeven analysis
- On-screen prompts, last answer recall, backspace key, 10 user memories and more
- Auto power down saves the lithium battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.